HELIX Research Solutions offers HPLC seminars for Mixed-Mode Technology, HPLC troubleshooting, and hands-on method development. Agenda for the training is coming soon. Seminars cover 4 hours of theory and practice in Mixed-Mode Method Development. Each seminar can accommodate up to 30 people with $300/person and capped at $6,000 per seminar/training. Minimum charge is $3,000 and can accommodate up to 10 people.
New Advances in Multi-Dimensional Chromatography. Theory, Practice and Method Development
- Single-Mode Chromatography Review of reversed-phase, ion-exchange, HILIC separations
- Bi-Modal Chromatography. Overview of stationary -phases and methods
- Tri-modal separations for analysis of complex mixtures and compositions
- Mixed–Mode and Core-Shell – Combining High Efficiency with Unique Selectivity
- Method Development in Mixed–Mode chromtography. Column and mobile phase selection, mechanisms of interactions, applications, and approaches for analysis of complex mixtures.
- Introduction to Hydrogen-Bonding. Theory and Practical aspects.
- Practical method development.